[aprssig] New n-N settings for ui-digi

Tim Cunningham tim_cunningham at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 6 11:24:46 EDT 2005

Bruce,

Maybe I missed something on my website for adopting the new paradigm
changes.

We have been on the new paradigm since the Fall of 2003 implementing the
UIFloodCall (ALA) and UITraceCall (WIDE) changes to contain weather
station data  within the boundaries of the state. The UIFloodCall was just
changed
from ALA to AL because of the recent paradigm changes that caught up with
our
changes. We decided to conform to the 2 letter state designation after we
had
already been using ALA for the past year and a half. We just dropped support
for
the WIDE alias and plan to drop the RELAY support later this year after a
migration
period for users and relay stations to move to WIDE1-1.

The IGate may need to have its path changed to limit the NWS data, but other
than
that what did I miss?

http://www.qsl.net/n8deu/uidigi_eprom_settings.htm

Thanks and 73's,