[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Tue Apr 5 15:58:14 EDT 2005

Hello,

Can this thread please stop?

If I were Scott I would not be so persistent to force help on people who
clearly do not want any help. If some human volunteers find pleasure in
handling registration codes for a program that can't keep up anymore and
is aging with every day that passes by, then let them. If some day the
volunteers fade away then let the program slip into oblivion.

There are better alternatives that will not share the same faith when the
lead-designer is no longer able to maintain the code.

Kind regards,

Henk.