[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations

Vince heffer at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 4 21:38:14 EDT 2005

  Scott,

  I understand and respect your position.  What is difficult about
  understanding and respecting the wishes of another, and those who
  have volunteered to register others?

  It isn't your call.  It isn't your program.  And it isn't you who is
  volunteering to register others; so it's no sweat off your *****.  Need
  I go on?

  Communism is dead, deal with it.  If nothing else, respect the wishes
  of those who have gone before us.

  Sorry folks, this is ridiculous.

  Vince