[aprssig] BALLOON unproto paths

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Mon Apr 4 20:02:02 EDT 2005

Now you explain it that way, I guess the exposure time of RELAY while in
flight would be small. I would try WIDE2-1 at altitude and maybe RELAY,WIDE
or RELAY,WIDE2-2 for the "fall". I have good luck with my Tiny Track for
airmobile ops. It is easy to switch it between 2 different paths.
73 De N3HGB
Joe
www.dellabarba.com