[aprssig] BALLOON unproto paths

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Apr 3 11:25:45 EDT 2005

I hate to say this...
Unfortunately sometimes these public hangings are the
only way to get some people's attention and to make them
"think" about their transmissions and the consequence on
the network.  This happens a few times a year.  Public
hangings, unfortunately,  do help spread the word in a
cruel morbid  kind of way...