[aprssig] kc0mic-11 unproto path

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Sat Apr 2 16:28:13 EST 2005

KC0MIC-11 balloon put over 40 packets per minute on the network for for TWO HOURS, and maintained a count of over 30 per minute for over THREE HOURS.

This was because the balloon was set to the moronic path of RELAY,WIDE3-3.

Whatever cretin was responsible for the mission planning on this balloon flight, if this was done deliberately, needs a two by four up side the head. It virtually shut down the network for three hours. Unbelievable!

If anyone has a way to contact this "amateur", I would love to hear it.

...hasan, N0AN