[aprssig] The final WIDE2-1,WIDE1-1 solution!

Bill Vodall - WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Fri Apr 1 16:51:39 EST 2005

> And now for the next stage, convert digis that can run on a computer to
> a computer and the solarpowerd sites to a cheap tnc2 clone with ui-digi.
> you now have the time for it as the short term problem has an answer.
> keep looking forward :)
>
> 73 de Andre PE1RDW

And on the high end side, we don't have to change anything.  The same rules
that allow a pre-emptive DIGI_NED system to catch RELAY,WIDE2-2 will
also catch WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2..

[Apr 01 2005 - 13:07:09]
from:1 WA7NWP-9 > TV4SVT via RELAY WIDE2-2 UIv PID=F0 9 bytes
`2WNl"m>/
This is a local station

Preempt: preprocessing frame for out of order digi handling
Modify: preempt: 1 WIDE2-2

modified:1 WA7NWP-9 > TV4SVT via WIDE2-2 UIv PID=F0 9 bytes
`2WNl"m>/

Digi: Digipeater next due 'WIDE2-2', hop 1
Process rule: digipeat: 1 WIDE2-2 1 swap AC7YY-2,WIDE2-1
to:1 WA7NWP-9 > TV4SVT via AC7YY-2* WIDE2-1 UIv PID=F0 9 bytes
`2WNl"m>/