[aprssig] WU2Z's APRS EMAIL

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Sat Oct 30 13:42:27 EDT 2004

I seem to remember someone wrote an emailer for ui-view and I think this
may be getting things screwed up because users are not setting 'em up
correctly, or should not even be running it. Just like everyone else
wants to play in the sand box without common sense to check it out
before installing new addons, especially when they aren't even needed!

MHO of course!

Robbie