[aprssig] Re: Worst Path of the Day

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 22:18:38 EDT 2004

Scott,

scott at opentrac.org wrote:

> Usually when I'm running one of these trackers, I already know where I am -
> it's my friends and family that are watching.  If FindU displays messages to
> a station, I've never received any.

Not sure what you meant by you not ever receiving any messages, but
every message sent to any station can be read simply by clicking on
Stations near the station you looked up, the click on the Msg colume of
that station in the list, or any other station in the list..

Was this what you were commenting on?  Hope that helps.. I do it all the
time when I get a chance after any kind of trip just to see what was
sent to me that I did not get by one reason or another, and I run a
D-700 with message capabilities, sending and receiving, <g> I try to
respond to all of them..

Robbie