[aprssig] Re: Worst Path of the Day

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 18:23:11 EDT 2004

Why can't educated digi operators send beacons to
announce regional path plans?

If someone is using an inappropriate path, track them
down and send them messages to kindly change to the
regional norm.

If that doesn't work because you can't contact them or
they ignore you, then tell the digi to exclude them
via a bud list or something.

Let me know what you think.

I have deleted a lot of messages on this thread and if
this was alread hashed out, forgive my repeating it
here.

Chris
KB8UIH