[aprssig] WA4RWS-3 Changes

Edwards, Chris cedwards at trane.com
Fri Oct 22 16:52:46 EDT 2004

I took a peak at the WA4RWS-3 Digi in Vienna, GA today and noticed that it
had lost it's ears. After a little playing around, I think I fixed it and
you should more stations through Macon to Valdosta now. I know that as I was
driving back to Macon, I saw several stations near Valdosta on the air.

We do plan to comply with the new standards as soon as we can get the gear
together to change. This digi is very low usage, except for the fact that it
is the only digi between Macon and Valdosta and therefore it is critical to
the APRS network in South GA...

Chris AE4XO
Byron, GA