[aprssig] Great example of a path

Christensen, Eric CHRISTENSENE at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Mon Oct 18 16:08:13 EDT 2004

How about:
W4HCH>APW272,N2EDE-3*,WIDE,WIDE,WIDE,WIDE,WIDE,qAS,KD4BNQ-1:!3643.81N/07
854.51WK

BTW, I have been logging this guy for months now.  No messages have come
from this station and this packet goes out every 10 minutes.  No
response to messages sent to him and no response to email messages sent
to him.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn at amsat.org
http://www.ericsatcom.net

AMSAT-NA Member: 35360
Project OSCAR Member

-----Original Message-----
From: aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org
[mailto:aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org] On Behalf Of Wes Johnston
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 15:03
To: aprssig at lists.tapr.org
Subject: [aprssig] Great example of a path

Check out this packet

xx4x-14>APT310,WIDE,WA4BWB-3*,WIDE,WIDE,WIDE,WIDE,qAR,WA4BWB-2:!3641.73N
xx4x-14>/07854.08Wk127/022/A=000298

No wonder my mobile can't RELIABLY hit my LOCAL digipeater!  Paths such
as this keep streaming in from hundreds of miles away saturating my
local digi.  User education might work, but hey, he's running a TT, and
has no way to receive messages.

Wes