[aprssig] logic analyzer/digital o-scope?

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Tue Oct 12 09:12:33 EDT 2004

Does anyone know of a USB logic analyzer or digital oscope that is cheap?
Really, my problem is that the input to my sound card on my mother board is not
DC biased (and I am reluctant to take a soldering iron to the motherboard).  So
what I'm really looking for is a DC biased sound card (or some USB dongle that
I won't mind taking the soldering iron to.)  The point to this is to get a good
capture of the garmin rino radio waveform for analysis from the DISC out of one
of my 70cm rigs.

Something in the $35 range would be nice, but more if I have to...

Wes