[aprssig] XASTIR help needed

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Mon Oct 11 16:00:17 EDT 2004

http://www.tech-software.net/0027.inf

http://www.tech-software.net/0027.geo

http://www.tech-software.net/0027.jpg

http://www.tech-software.net/0027.gif

Thanks Mate

I have had this work before. I have had maps come up in XASTIR.

Which has got me confused why this time it did not work.

I do remember something about using xpm instead of gif ?

I even zoomed out to see if the map might be somewhere silly like on the
other side of the world.

No luck.

The 0027.geo shows up in the map chooser list

I have tried toggling the maps on and off, restart all the usual guff, chmod
777 * etc etc