[aprssig] Winlink and Airmail

John Kraus jfkraus3 at cox.net
Sun Oct 10 11:51:45 EDT 2004

Winlink per se is not a program it is the backbone sort of.  Airmail is a
client program that I have run on both Win98 and XP.  Another client is
PacLink that only runs on XP.  It requires the MS .NET framework which I
have never gotten to install correctly on Win98.  To my knowledge there is
no Linux client although it is possible to access a Telpac node using a
basic terminal program like hyperterm or Linux equivalent.