[aprssig] OT - ALRS / Free Trackers

John Langtry, VE3NEC ve3nec at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 9 23:23:22 EDT 2004

Thanks, Keith

You may be lost and know exactly where you are .... but, large <G>
We now know where the 200 lobsters are. (Wonder if they care ?)

Anyone want to know, why we Canucks, are the most heavily taxed
people in the world ? I think we've found our answer ! LOL !!!

First, we wrecked our *one* military helicopter and had nothing
to send to back up our American cousins. Next we buy "slightly"
used submarines; which saddly cost the life of at least one
"sub-mariner" ... but, we have the coin to track lobsters ?!?.

If some one, anyone, could explain this, off net please, I'd
really like to know.

Many thanks for this one Keith.

vy 73 to all, de John VE3NEC
905-873-8715