[aprssig] Chemical sensors

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sat Oct 9 11:48:10 EDT 2004

I've got nothing against an offline meta file, but what about something like
a balloon?  It's going to need position AND sensors.  And with OpenTRAC,
I've been aiming for an ability to do a limited sort of plug-and-play - just
drop a sensor module (or launch it on a balloon) and everyone on RF can at
least see what sort of sensors they're looking at and what the actual values
are.

Scott
N1VG