[aprssig] xastir install!!! wowsa!

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Wed Oct 6 17:54:33 EDT 2004

North American Mirrors

ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/mepis
ftp://ftp-linux.cc.gatech.edu/pub/linux/distributions/mepis
http://ftp.ussg.iu.edu/linux/mepis/
ftp://ftp.cise.ufl.edu/pub/mirrors/mepis

European Mirrors

ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/linux/mepis/
http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/linux/mepis/
ftp://flo-jlg.no-ip.org (user:mepisfr pwd:mepisfr)
ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/metalab/distributions/mepis
http://www.debianworld.net/pub/mirror/mepis/

Other Download Sources

http://www.mrbass.org/linux/mepis

Wes