[aprssig] MARS APRS

WB4GQK at aol.com WB4GQK at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 16:29:50 EDT 2004

AA3JY wrote
>Saw referrence by WB4APR a push towards MARS involvement..however nothing
>for this region..seems there is direction towards MT63 digital involvement.

>Clay
>AFA1AF

Hi Clay,

I have seen several comments regarding MT63 I guess I would like to
investigate it futher. You know of any good source references to this subject? I mean
kinda basic just to get started! Any limitations on switchover time in the hf
transceiver? I do have an SGC 2000 that's not too busy, providing it's fast
enough. I guess I really need to find a SIG that's involved in that mode, any
suggestions?

73 de Jim AAV4XR