[aprssig] UiView32 Registrations and the new UiView.org website

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Nov 30 14:37:20 EST 2004

Steve KF6WAX wrote on 29/11/2004 6:40:53 PM

> Uiviews home page recently moved to a new address  http://www.uiview.org/
> it looks the same but it is not! The old address was to.com and the new one is to.org.
> Because of this I am still getting emails for registrations for UiView32
> direct to me that circumvent the registrations page at UiViews homepage.
> I do not register the World but the American continent only!!!

As far as I can see, the registration links at www.uiview.org now go to http://www.apritch.myby.co.uk/uiv32.htm. Have you come across a page that says otherwise? Everyone on the UI-View SIG should know the new URL, but it might take a while for the rest of the world to find the new URL.

73 es cul - Keith