[aprssig] Any APRSPoint users out there?

J&B Crafts jbcraft at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 29 14:23:21 EST 2004

I have APRSPoint installed on one of the workstations... I needed to
reboot that work station and now, I get a dialog box that says that I
need to INSTALL APRSpoint, AND it cannot find the program, insert the
CD.

Has anyone had this problem?

I do not have APRSPoint on a CD, I have it in a folder on the server,
but APRSPoint cannot find the source... Keeps asking for the CD.

Yes, I am logged in as the same user (one ONE user on that w/s, and that
user had admin rights.
Yes, the w/s is a member of the domain and the user on the w/s has admin
rights on the server.
OS is Win2K on the w/s, Win2AS on the server.
No interal firewalls, firewall and DMZ on the WAN side of the server.

Suggestions anyone?

Bob K8YS