[aprssig] Garmin II+ GPS question

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon Nov 29 11:02:57 EST 2004

There are two settings that you will want to examine.

First, from the map page, press ENTER, highlight the "track setup" option and
press ENTER. Page 42 in the manual will give you details of the settings
options for the track. The track produces the "breadcrumbs" that you see
displayed on the map; you probably want it set to Wrap.

Second, from the map page, press ENTER, highlight the "map setup" option and
press ENTER. Page 67-68 in the manual describe this menu. You want to have
"Track Log" set to "Yes" to display the track (aka breadcrumbs) on the map
page.

Hope this helps!