[aprssig] Deluo GPS connector

David Rush david at davidarush.com
Sat Nov 27 12:42:20 EST 2004

On mine, a PS/2 type connector is not used only for power.  My
configuration came with three PS/2 connectors.  Let me explain....

The cable coming from the receiver itself ends at a PS/2 keyboard type
connector (6-pin mini-din?), where power and data are fed into the
receiver.  Mating with that is a Y cable that came with it, which fans out
to another PS/2 connector (for power only) and a DB-9 (for data).

I believe that USB versions replace the Y cable with the USB widget.

David, KY7DR