[aprssig] alinco dr135 destination path

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 25 15:31:23 EST 2004

Neville,
If you use UIView to externally control the TNC then
those codes will work and show up in your packets.  If
you use the TNC and program it via Hyperterm and then
let it run as a standalone tracker, then they won't be
involved at all.

APUN16 is the 16bit version of UIView is it not?  If
not, then let me know what it refers to.

Path of Relay, Wide, or Wide2-2 is useful.  If you are
on a different frequency and using the tracker for an
event that you don't want on the 144.39 network, then
use relay or the direct TNC callsign to make the one
hop that you will need.  And then program the
receiving TNC receive relay or alias relay.

Chris
KB8UIH