[aprssig] alinco dr135 destination path

Andrew Rich (VK4TEC) vk4tec at tech-software.net
Thu Nov 25 12:11:09 EST 2004

Quoting from the APRS spec.

The AX25 destination Address Field can contain the version number of the
APRS software that is running at the station.

What I find odd is that it refers to a "station" does that include
mobiles ?

Yeasu radios have

APYxxx

Experimental have

APZxxx

I would have gone with APZxxx and then applied to the APRS working group
to get a proper destination field created for this device.

Bob ?