[aprssig] FFC NWS warnings

Sean Jewett sean at rimboy.com
Wed Nov 24 08:37:51 EST 2004

Whoever is gating the FFC NWS warnings (FFC appears to cover the Atlanta
area) may want to check their path.  We don't usually see too much APRS
traffic from ATL in Nashville, but I was sure glad to know during my
morning drive that Coweta County is under a tornado warning.

In Nashville we've been setting our digi's to act on OHX, our NWS symbol,
as a valid path.  This includes a couple relay only digi's where we feel
it's important for that information to be passed.

Of course, I just need to get the gating of the OHX WX statements to APRS
set and we're golden (I thought I had made the necessary changes to my
aprsd igate but it would appear otherwise).

Safe travels everyone, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the southern
part of 9-land does not see much white stuff.

Sean...

--
The punk rock will get you if the government don't get you first.
	--Old 97's