[aprssig] pocketaprs and ique3600

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Fri Nov 19 16:20:16 EST 2004

I think in this situation you would run the Kenwood in the standard TNC mode
since all of the APRS functions will be run through pocketAPRS. The smarts
for APRS won't be used in the Kenwood with pocket APRS, it will just
function as a radio/tnc combination. The radio won't have to recognize the
GPS because the software will format the information and just pump the
serial data to the radio/tnc to be sent over the air.

I could be wrong since I haven't played with pocketAPRS in a very long time.

Brian, N2KGC