[aprssig] OT -Rigblaster Interface

kd4ydc at juno.com kd4ydc at juno.com
Fri Nov 19 13:31:52 EST 2004

Maybe this might help some folks later...sorry if it is OT.

I am having problems using my Rigblaster M8 with a Dell Latitiude c800 running Win2000.  The same interface works fine on a desktop computer running Win98 (use it on Echostation).  When I hook it up to the laptop...it keys and stays keyed.  I have changed settings (xon/xoff, none, hardware)...still nothing....keys up when it shouldn't.
Ideas?
Thanks,
Robert