[aprssig] Laptops

Brian B. Riley User brianbr at mac.com
Fri Nov 19 12:11:00 EST 2004

While we are on the subject. I have a Powerbook 5300C (PPC 603E) in exactly
the same status ... $50 bucks plus shipping and you too can be a mac-head.
Mac APRS will run just fine on it. Its got a nearly new brick (I bought a
sort of new one six months ago), and the battery is deader than dead.

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont