[aprssig] Operation successful

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Thu Nov 18 18:21:46 EST 2004

Thanks to all the well-wishers! I thought I'd let everyone know that the
operation yesterday went well...the damage was more severe than the surgeon
expected, leading to an operation that took 4 hours instead of the planned 90
minutes, but he believes he was able to repair everything, though I will need a
minor operation in three months to remove some extra screws that were not in the
original plan.

So, as soon as the pain abates a little, I'll get back to work...it turns out
that it is hard to program through oxycodone! Next up is a version of wxpage
similar to the new find.cgi...

Steve K4HG