[aprssig] UI-View16?

Jim Andrews jim at stuckinthemud.org
Tue Nov 16 17:30:21 EST 2004

UI-View16 was the original, before Roger made the move to 32bit development.

It fundamentally stopped after the move, but I think a few tweaks were done but
no additional features.

It does have a use, in that it will run faster than the 32bit version on older
hardware (486/low-end Pentium) with limited memory.

Jim