[aprssig] New find.cgi mockup

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Mon Nov 15 18:51:17 EST 2004

At 04:24 PM 11/15/2004, Steve Dimse wrote:
>I am going to redo the layout of find.cgi. Here is a mockup of what I'm
>thinking
>of implementing:
>
>http://www.findu.com/newfind.html
>
>If you hate it, speak now!
>
>Comments are encouraged, if you ave an alternative idea, please share.
>Suggestions which include a sample html implementation are especially welcome.
>
>Steve K4HG

         It's nice!  All the links to various maps are right there so you
don't have to memorize how to get them, and you still get all the info you
ever wanted.

         (Hey, Steve, have you got something where we can see our own
stations already, or is it still in work?  <G>)

         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico  DM84jk