[aprssig] Windows UI-View Replacement - Development

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Nov 14 13:21:37 EST 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, John Kraus wrote:

> I have an MEPIS based Xastir box here but have not had time to spend a week
> or two learning how to do CVS so I can get the latest version.  The key
> problem I had when I took it offline was the 15 minute map redraws after I
> picked the wrong online map. Every attempt to reset to a different map
> system failed so I moved on.
>
>   Oh well maybe one day.

Did you ask on the Xastir list?  You probably would have gotten a
bunch of responses about it.  Trick is to delete the
~/.xastir/config/selected_maps.sys file, then start Xastir up again.

> I wish I could invent a way to TIVO my life. :)

I keep wanting to rewind NPR on my car stereo on the way to work,
but I can't!  TiVO is addicting.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer