[aprssig] Aerial Photos (Terraserver) and findU

Tim Makins, EI8IC contesting at eircom.net
Sun Nov 14 11:08:44 EST 2004

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/plot.cgi?call=*&geo=http://mm.aprs.net/terra.cgi?call=k4hg|scale=1

The above link should be all in one piece. It works for me. Did you remember
to include the whole URL, including bits that the mail server might have
line-wrapped ?

73s Tim EI8IC
http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/

Just released: NAOMI - the North American Overlay Mapper.
49 Maps. 1000's of Reference Points. Amazing Map Tools.
Live APRS display. Satellite images. Weather Radar Access.
Perfect for County Hunting, Sweepstakes, and other Contests.