[aprssig] findU major project...

Jeff Kelly jkelly at bellatlantic.net
Tue Nov 9 08:38:19 EST 2004

To get the ball rolling...for your consideration:

1. Multi Track cgi.  Displaying multiple stations with data on one map.
with distance, bearing etc info between them.  I can't seem to get that to
work on the existing system with the comma delimiter.
ex:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=k4hg,W7IUC-2
I only seem to see the last call.

How about a call for directions between the two stations? (mapquest)

2. AZEL cgi. Displaying AZ EL information between 2 stations.
Especially for balloon flights.  Station 1 is at 40.0N/-74.0W 10 feet
and station 2 is at 35.0N/-70.0W 65000feet.  What direction should
station 1's antennas be pointed at to receive station 2.  I think the AZ
and distance is already there but not the elevation(?).

Jeff
KT2K