[aprssig] New Xastir release

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 5 12:16:19 EST 2004

Xastir 1.4.1 has been released.  Please upgrade as soon as possible
as it fixes a bug that can affect the INET feeds in certain cases
(discussed on more than one mailing list this week).

Those running CVS Xastir can type "cvs update" and then
reconfigure/recompile to get the fixes.  The development sources
have been bumped to 1.4.2 which should be available via CVS in a few
hours, so remember to run "./bootstrap.sh" else the new rev. number
won't get replicated through your sources.

As always, Xastir is free:

    http://www.xastir.org