[aprssig] ALOHA Circle on findU and/or APRSWorld

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Nov 2 12:23:04 EST 2004

>... Is there some way to ask it to list the "x" number of
>digipeaters  to a given station or location???

I think Steve says that FINDU does not keep path info
and so the answer is probably not, but I sure would like
to see all APRS client software on RF present that kind
of info along with the Aloha Circle.

The APRSdos MAPS-PLOTS-HOPS command does this.
It plots the path length in "hops" from each digi and in
different colors so it is easy to see the network...

See the HOPS PLOT in APRSdos:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs/digihops.html