[aprssig] delay program

Gerhard F5VAG f5vag at nerim.net
Fri Jul 30 12:43:35 EDT 2004

A similar question had been asked recently in the SIG were you would
expect to find AGW questions (and answers).

Here the answer:

<QUOTE>
Hi Ron,

Try this program.... it's been tested and approved.... ;o)

http://www.rjlsoftware.com/software/utility/delayexec/default.shtml

Regards,

Andrew B. Longdale, MCSE
Corporate Network Services