[aprssig] Xastir mailing list

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Fri Jul 30 10:14:01 EDT 2004

As of yesterday, the link to the xastir user list on xastir.org pointed to
a new server, sierra.hollymead.net.  However, that name could not be
resolved by DNS.
  This morning, DNS was able to give me an IP address, but the server
offered a self-signed certificate with all default values
(localhost.localdomain, SomeHost, Someorg, etc.)
  I'll keep checking back until the admins finish their configuration...

--
Rick Green

                                  -Benjamin Franklin