[aprssig] Overlay files: Repeater overlay for Nebraska & South Dakota...

Brian L. Short shortbri at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 15:52:07 EDT 2004

kcaprs.org is please to announce that Nebraska & South Dakota are now represented in our overlay file collection of repeaters in the US.

http://www.kcaprs.org/rpt.html

Please encourage your local repeater coordinator to make your state's data available as a GREAT resource to the APRS community.

I am happy to do the work of formatting the information.  Have them contact me at shortbri at yahoo.com if they would like to provide this data.

73 de kc0bs
Brian Short
President--NEKSUN, Kansas Repeater Council, Coordinator-kcaprs.org