[aprssig] could we

pattond don kd4fzk at juno.com
Tue Jul 27 20:14:35 EDT 2004

BOB if we could talk all day about geiger counters maybe we could get
some learned sig members to give us an overview on the commercial findu
systems i see addvertised on tv like the { adt mobile system } and the
{on star system }  i would like to know what communications they use
other than the gps,  evidently coded identity is employed for both
systems ,, my curiosity gets me when they sell but i don't understand the
mechanics of how it works, a short brief overview is all that i need ,,,
maybe others are interested also,,,,   find me at kd4fzk  = i'm on
everyday with the aprs system ....thanks.