[aprssig] Need Information on APRS PowerPoint

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jul 27 19:32:56 EDT 2004

> I am giving a presentation to a number of Hams this winter on APRS. I
wonder
> if anyone knows where I might find a PowerPoint Presentation on APRS. The
> session will be for approximately one hour. If anyone knows where I might
get
> such a presentation, it would be appreciated.
> Thanks   Wag  W9WAG

Geez, what kind of ham needs a prepared presentation to talk for a measly
hour?  =]  Last time I gave an hour talk I ran a half hour over without
looking at my notes and they had to kick me off the podium.  45 WPM CW isn't
the sign of a true ham.. it's the ability to time out the repeater and melt
down your HT in a casual conversation!  =]

But if that's not your style, I'm pretty sure Bob, WB4APR, has a PowerPoint
presentation.  He was just recently weeding out big pictures to get the file
size down.

Scott
N1VG