[aprssig] APRSdos vsersion 867

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jul 26 17:05:50 EDT 2004

No SUV symbol yet?  Or did that already get in there?

If I can get away with it, I'll see about putting rocket objects out here
for launch times/locations.  I run the official launch schedule site for the
base, but not all of the schedule info makes it to the public and the
published locations aren't very specific.  I'll check with the public
affairs office and see which pads I can do that for.  Of course, you can get
USGS images fo the whole base and see where all of the silos are, but oh
well...

Scott
N1VG