[aprssig] RE: [ui-view] UIview and HID problems

Ron Cluster rcluster at rgisp.com
Mon Jul 26 11:42:14 EDT 2004

I realize this isn't a complete solution either but in the UI-View32
directions it strongly, and in several places, recommends running the TNC in
KISS mode which will not use any of the settings in the TNC (including the
HID setting). I did mention that fact in my original email also.

Bob, I doubt that UI-View32 users are the cause of a high percentage of the
HID packets seen. If they are following the setup instructions (Yeah I know,
some don't), they will not be sending out HID packets even if their TNC has
HID ON.

73.....Ron.....AC7TK.....(-9 when mobile)
UI-View32 iGate in Eugene, OR