[aprssig] Xastir mailing list

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jul 23 11:00:45 EDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Rick Green wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Bill Vodall wrote:
>
> > Ok.  I'll be the one to ask.  It appears the Xastir mailing lists
> > have been gone all week.  Does anybody here have an idea
> > when they'll be back?
>
> They've been gone longer than that.  I've put in two subscribe requests in
> the last month, and they've both been ignored by the admins...

It's an automated subscription.  I'm one of the admins, and Chuck
Byam is the other.  The only time we get mail from the server is
when someone sends something that is too large and it has to be
approved.  At least that's the only mail I've ever seen.

Right now it's a moot point, as the server has been down.  I haven't
heard details of when it might reappear.

The lists you were attempting to subscribe to were linked off of
www.xastir.org, right?