[aprssig] Re: D700A gps interface problem

KC2MMi kc2mmi at verizon.net
Wed Jul 21 18:05:30 EDT 2004

<<I don't think the tip/ring are reversed, since this cable works with the
other older D700A, >>
 Makes sense.

<<I downloaded GPSmanager, and it works fine for the garmin and magellan gps
but it crashes with the deluo.>>
 In the COmmunications screen, check the GPS type you have selected. Mine is
at the very (top) AO-etc. selection but you may need to use the NMEA-4800,
etc. The screens you will get will change depending on which GPS type you
have selected here, the program isn't smart enough to interrogate the GPS by
itself.