[aprssig] MapSource to UI-View/WinAPRS

Keith - VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Jul 20 15:42:45 EDT 2004

Jon N8USK wrote July 19, 2004 7:18 PM

> I have a route of the course in Garmin MapSource format from someone
> who drove the route with their GPS that I'm trying to convert into either
> a Precision Mapping overlay for UI-View/Pmap or a WinAPRS overlay.
> I haven't had much luck..

Would this work for you? Upload the route from MapSource to the GPS (unless it's already in there) and then exit the program and fire up Precision Mapping and download the route from the GPS into PM. I don't have PM (waiting for ver 7) but I'm assuming that once in PM, you could create your overlay. Is this do-able?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
--
"I beacon... therefore, I am."