[aprssig] MapSource to UI-View/WinAPRS

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 22:47:27 EDT 2004

Jon,

If you have UI-View32, and Precision Mapping, then all you need to do is
recreate the route in the Overlay method of Precision Mapping, then copy
that .ovr file into the Peak Systems\Pmapserver6\Pmap Overlays folder.
It is then available in UI-View32 by clicking Map, Control Panel,
Overlays. Then you will see your new overlay listed, put a check in the
box for your overlay, Click OK and then Exit Control Panel..

Works for me, :-)

Robbie