[aprssig] Has this happened to you?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Jul 18 08:26:21 EDT 2004

I'll post another update later today (when the lists are "officially" working) but the message you received is harmless.  Confusing, but harmless.  "giskard.tapr.org" is the "real" name of the new system.  When I imported the mailing list data, it generated all those welcome messages using that name rather than lists.tapr.org, which we didn't turn on until later.  I didn't realize it was going to send the welcomes out that way.

Sorry for the confusion.  The transition is going well, and we should be up for normal operation later this afternoon.  We're still doing some testing and changing this morning to make sure all works as it should.

73,
John N8UR
----