[aprssig] Has this happened to you?

kd4ydc at juno.com kd4ydc at juno.com
Sun Jul 18 07:10:27 EDT 2004

Stan are you listening?  Is this below the real thing (our list here) or has someone signed me up for a "spamed" list.
Should I;
1) Do nothing
2) Unsubscribe from it (could be some type of spam bot)
3) Delete it (I am reading this from the web mail so it is not on my computer yet)
4) suggestions?

Below is what was sent to me

<snip>

  aprssig at giskard.tapr.org

subscription page at:

  https://giskard.tapr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/aprssig/kd4ydc%40juno.com

  aprssig-request at giskard.tapr.org

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  XXXXXX (they did have a password in here)

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your giskard.tapr.org mailing
list passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.

<end>

Thanks for info or advice,
Robert